• Seeking a highly motivated individual with a experience and passion for EVENTS.
• Oversee all aspects of event management including internal and external events, with experience on large business-to-business events up to exhibitions.
• Coordinating events entertainment acts, musical performers, etc.
• Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and organizing vendors.
• The ideal candidate must be adaptable to a fast paced changing environment.
• This person needs to have great inter-personal skills and has excellent operations management skills.
• Must be capable of running the events operation with minimal supervision.
• Needs to be an excellent communicator and a people person.
• Must be extremely self-motivated, enthusiastic and proactive, giving 100% dedication.
• Background in sales management is an advantage, to ensure our services are demonstrated and proven to existing and potential clients.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Social Media Marketing, and Branding Awareness.
What you will gain from this experience:
• Opportunity to work in an inspirational and dynamic work environment.
• Opportunity to enhance your interpersonal skills, and build professional relationships.
• Interface and work with diverse populations in cross-cultural or multicultural settings.
• Exposure to highly influential clients.
• Commercial Awareness.
• Team management oriented
• Flexible at working hours, and always be punctual.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized, knows how to multitask and work under pressure.
• Build relationships with suppliers, retail partners, procurement managers, hos and other business institutions.
• Establish connections with clients and demonstrate a confident, friendly social demeanor.
• Acquire key accounts for Class Act to go into partnerships with.
• Familiar with the UAE market, and has events management experience in Abu Dhabi/Dubai.
• Persistent, Ambitious and Result Oriented.
• Ability to set and achieve target results.
• Bilingual (English/ Arabic preferred).
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Demonstrated experience working in Events and Administrative Operations.
Send your CV: infoclassactad.com
FOR MORE INFO AND TO SCHEDULE INTERVIEW, : 02-4912030
Does not matter
Skills / Training:
Does not matter
||June 04, 2018
||September 04, 2018
to Apply Online?
CV on www.gulfjobseeker and apply direct to employers.
to meet HR?
In for Interview with HR Consultant.
Carry CV, Passport, Visa and Experience Certificate
Copies at Bur Dubai Burjuman Metro Station Next
to Dubai Islamic Bank above Brands for Less Shop,
Second Floor, Office No 208.
Timing: Saturdays to Thursdays 9 am to 7 pm (1-2
to E-mail CV?
CV in MS Word format only to email@example.com