• Provides case management as described in state regulation for all cases involving nursing and therapy services.
• Makes the initial evaluation visit as applicable.
• Re-evaluates patient’s nursing needs on a regular basis.
• Furnishes services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill.
• Participates in in-service programs, trains, and teaches other nursing personnel.
• Develop and implement the nursing care for the patient under the direction of the physician.
• Provides nursing services, treatments and diagnostic procedures requiring specialized skills.
• Observes and reports symptoms, reaction to treatments, drugs, and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition.
• Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety.
• Is responsible for clinical and progress notes for each patient receiving care.
• And other obligations.
Interested candidates send your cv on email@example.com
HAAD,HAAD Passer, DHA
Skills / Training:
Fresher can apply
Does not matter
||Will be Provided
||January 07, 2018
||April 07, 2018
Bur Dubai, Burjuman Metro Station, Exit Gate No
1, near Dubai Islamic Bank, above Brands for Less
Shop, 2nd Floor, Office No 208
Passport, Visa, Education Certificate & Experience
Holidays) Saturdays to Thursdays between 3 to 6
to Apply Online:
to Register CV > Activate Account > Apply
direct to Employer.
||Register CV on www.gulfjobseeker.com get your account activated to apply direct to employer OR Walk In for Interview meeting with HR from Saturdays to Thursdays between 3 to 6 pm with CV, Passport and Visa Copy at Bur Dubai, Burjuman Metro Station, Exit Gate No 1, near Dubai Islamic Bank, above Brands for Less Showroom, Second Floor, Office No 208. Whatsapp +971504753686