Female Social Media Intern (Ref No 47596-e2)
Job Location: UAE
Salary Offered: Negotiable - Negotiable
Job Description: As an intern in WonderWeb, you will gain experience with social media marketing campaigns and content creation through hands-on training and participation. You will work on current accounts campaigns including content planning and creation, designing creative posts, day to day publishing of social content across Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube as well as Community development and reporting.
The internship period is 3 months after which the intern will be evaluated for the possibility of a permanent job if his/her performance was up to the required standards.
- A strong interest in marketing, advertising, and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Skilled in online research and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Experience on popular platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Comfortable in using Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Suitable for Media-Advertising-Public-Relations Job Seekers