United Arab Emirates
August 02, 2021 (63919-e4-P)
· Installation and repair of the pipes, fittings, and other apparatus of water supply, sanitation, or heating systems.
· To attend to all the complaints related with plumbing or other systems assigned by the Department Shift In-charge
· To troubleshoot and repair plumbing system, appliances
· To carry out preventative maintenance to all appliance and equipment.
· To be responsible for all tools and equipment.
· Knows how to read drawings.
· Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
· Assembles fittings and valves for installation.
· Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building.
· Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary.
· Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
· Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
· Follows health and safety standards.
In for Interview
Full Time - Education Jobs
Viewed 880 Times - Apply before August 26, 2023