United Arab Emirates
2000 - 3000
Ref No: 65678-e1-TR | Posted: March 18, 2021
1. Must have background within communication, telecommunications as an aerial rigger and be familiar with climbing.
2. Hold relevant climbing certificates including - Advanced Climbing, Rooftop Access and Rescue, Tower Rescue, RF Hazard Safety Awareness etc.
3. Must be fully prepared to work at heights of up to 100 meters (328 feet).
4. Ability to climb and work safely at heights.
5. Previous background of using specific harnesses and fall-arrest systems.
6. The ability to meet basic medical and fitness requirements (medical required).
7. Have relevant field experience and be able to work well with others, as well as independently.
8. will carry out Installation of Radios and Antenna Systems for LTE, 5G, Microwave as well as installation of Fiber optic and Coax Cable installation tasks on steel lattice, guyed tower, masts, rooftop and building antenna, aerial systems.
High School (A Levels)
Walk In Interview
Abu Baker Al Siddque Metro Station Exit No 1, Deira,
Near Emirates NBD Bank Opposit Ramada Hotel,
Abdullah Kambir Business Center, Office No 568
Monday to Saturday 11 am to 7 pm
Full Time - IT Jobs
Viewed 431 Times - Apply before August 26, 2023