Insurance Appraiser/Damage Appraiser (Ref No 27306-e71)
Job Location: Oman
Salary Offered: Negotiable - Negotiable
Job Description: Responsibilities:
1) Estimate parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and parts-cost manuals and knowledge of automotive repair.
2) Review repair-cost estimates with automobile-repair shop to secure agreement on cost of repairs.
3) Prepare insurance forms to indicate repair-cost estimates and recommendations.
4) Examine damaged vehicle to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, electrical, or interior damage.
5) Arrange to have damage appraised by another appraiser to resolve disagreement with shop on repair cost.
Negotiating Skills Good Communication Skills
Suitable for Other-Profession Job Seekers